My Cart


Nationwide delivery

FREE when you spend

over £175

Get FREE local delivery to Ashburton & Chagford when you spend £50 or more

Nationwide delivery

from £8.95

Click & collect from 

Ashburton or Chagford.

Open Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm

Ventisquero Grey Chardonnay


VARIETIES: Chardonnay

VITICULTURE: Conventional

YEAR: 2020


INFO: Ventisquero Wine Estates is one of Chile’s leading premium wineries.They have unrivalled winemaking expertise, headed up by Tim Atkin MW's Chilean Winemaker of the Year 2021, Felipe Tosso. Felipe has worked closely with John Duval, of Penfolds fame, creating iconic Chilean wines.

Complex and elegant, with aromas of ripe pineapple, mango.  Notes of vanilla and nuts on the palate, with the freshness from crisp acidity. 80% of the wine was fermented in French barrels, with the remaining 20% in stainless steel tanks to maintain the fruit freshness. 12 months lees ageing provides aromatic complexity. ​

- +