My Cart


Nationwide delivery

FREE when you spend

over £175

Get FREE local delivery to Ashburton & Chagford when you spend £50 or more

Nationwide delivery

from £8.95

Click & collect from 

Ashburton or Chagford.

Open Mon - Sat 10am - 6pm

Calusari, Pinot Noir

REGION: Cramele Recas Estate, Romania

VARIETIES; Pinot Noir 96%, Syrah 3% , Merlot 1%

VITICULTURE: Conventional

YEAR: 2022

ABV: 12.5%

INFO: To make this wine 25% of the grapes were transferred directly into 1000 kg bins without being destemmed then sealed and put through a carbonic maceration and fermentation for 10 days in order to produce a strawberry, fruity part of the blend. The remaining 75% was destemmed, lightly crushed and then macerated and fermented normally at 25°C in stainless steel automated fermenters. Both wines were then separately pressed and the noncarbonic maceration wine was lightly oaked for 2 months with French oak before blending.

Dark, rich and potent, with layers of black cherry, raspberry and cinnamon. Deep, with pretty fruit cake and spicy aromatics.


- +