Our Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection is great value, with flavours to suit all tastes and pairings. Beautifully packaged in our JP boxes, our selections also make great gifts.
The ‘JP Standard’ Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection offers 6 bottles of white and 6 bottles of red in each case to include two of each of the following:
- BONAVITA MERLOT from Australia; an eminently quaffable red which will leave you wanting more.
- ARIDO BONARDA from Mendoza; a soft and fruity, easy drinking wine.
- SANTERO MALBEC from Argentina; a full bodied rich Malbec.
- For whites, it’s the FABRIZIO VELLA from Sicily – a crisp, zingy and tangy organic Catarratto white that makes an excellent Aperitif.
- The BARTON CHENIN BLANC from South Africa and a truly great, aromatic.
- Fruity Sauvignon Blanc from Walker Bay; BARTON SAUVIGNON BLANC.
Please note that the case contents may vary slightly due to current high demand. We will always ensure you get a better substitution!