We have brought together four of our favourite Italian whites.
Whether you want crisp and refreshing, fresh and fruity, rich and golden, oaked or unoaked we have a wine to fit the bill
- Baglio Grillo - a biodynamic, Sicilian white bursting with exotic fruit and spice, that's fresh and soft on the palate. Perfect with fish
- Monte Del Fra Custoza - from near Lake Garda, ripe stone and pineapple fruits, with a slightly oily texture on the palate but clean finish. Perfect with fish dishes or hors d’oeuvres.
- Mabis Biscardo Oropasso - almost dangerous drinkability, aromatic purity and exceptional value for money. Delicate floral and fresh fruit notes.
- San Marzano Edda Lei Bianco - sun-ripened peach and mellow floral aromatics, which are interwoven with delicate hints of vanilla
- All nestled in wood wool and packaged in our bespoke gift box