Full and Fruity Reds Mixed Case
Soft, fruit-forward, easy-drinking reds
This is probably our most popular red wine category. It's the kind of red that is just easily supped, but can handle itself on a dinner table too. Think Merlot, Malbec, Valpolicella - nice, smooth, unaggressive wines that are just crowdpleasers.
So in the case below, you will find a classic Aussie red, but one which we think does amazing things for the price; a really delicious Portuguese wine which is remarkably complex; and a truly excellent example of what Puglia in Southern Italy can do.
- One bottle of Broken Shackle - classic Aussie red
- One bottle of Lynx Tinto - cracking value South African
- One bottle of Forgeron Dubois - smooth, fresh Merlot
- One bottle of Convento da Vila - excellent Portuguese freshness
- One bottle of In Situ Carmenere - great Chilean Carmenere: plummy yet fresh
- One bottle of Oltreme - wonderfully rich, fruit and spicy Puglian