Light and Fresh Whites Mixed Case
Love light, crisp whites? Try these.
This is one of our biggest-selling categories. They are the light and fresh whites like Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio. But we wouldn't be doing our job at Jaded Palates if we didn't try and tempt you to try something similar, but new!
So in the case below, you will find a very lovely Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. It does exactly what you think it should. But we've also got a vibrant Vinho Verde from Portugal, an Assyrtiko from Greece and a white from the Rhone. We think these will all float your boat and hopefully you'll find a new fave:
- One bottle of Mayfly - vibrant, elegant Marlborough Sauvignon
- One bottle of Vinho Verde - fruity, floral and very slightly spritzy
- One bottle of Aloe Tree - tropical fruit galore!
- One bottle of Bella Alba - easy-drinking, floral Pinot Grigio
- One bottle of Villa Locatelli Pinot Bianco - delicate, vibrant Pinot Grigio alternative
- One bottle of Velenosi Verdicchio - the classic Italian pre-dinner wine. Delicious.