Soft, full and fruity reds
These are the wines we reach for when we just want that "ooooh" feeling after a long day's work. No-nonsense, uncomplicated fruit and a smooth, easy finish. They do go well with pizza and cheese, but really shine just as weeknight sippers or for enjoying with a few friends.
So in this case you'll find some real classics - Malbec, yes (but one with a fresh twist to it), Aussie Shiraz, a straight-forward Sicilian Nero d'Avola and a wonderfully full-flavoured Ripasso-style Italian red.
- One bottle of Palazzo del Mare Nero d'Avola - a real quaffer! Easy, smooth - great bang for your buck
- One bottle of Broken Shackle - a real Aussie belter.
- One bottle of Recoleta Malbec - with a lot more life to it than many overly ripe Malbecs
- One bottle of Mabis Neropasso - genuinely rich, voluptuous Italian!
- Gift packaged in our bespoke four bottle gift box.