The ‘JP Signature’ Selections allow us to really show off our delicious range of wines. With our Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection, we’ve picked and package six wines you are not only going to love, but will also be hard to find elsewhere, then doubled them up to make the perfect mixed case.
The ‘JP Signature’ Twelve Bottle Mixed Selection brings to you two of each of the following;
- the Baglio Gibellina Sogno Del Sud Grillo from Sicily. A crisp and bright wine with good body and fruity flavours. A great fish partner.
- the versatile, fruity and floral Roberto Sarotto Gavi is a light and delicate wine yet full of body and depth.
- Then, we’ll take you off the beaten track with the TIKVES CUVEE CYRIL from Macedonia – a lovely bright white wine with flavours of peaches, melons and cut grass.
- For reds, we have the Mabis Neropasso, a soft and fruity red from Veneto offering amazing punch and depth
- A Chilean In Situ Cabernet Sangiovese – a little gem, rustic, restrained yet fruity.
- And finally, a Domaine Bertrand from Fitou with its fruity, smooth and rich flavours.