The ‘JP Signature’ Selections allow us to really show off our delicious range of wines. With our Six Bottle Selection in Red, we’ve picked and package six wines you are not only going to love, but will also be hard to find elsewhere.
The ‘JP Signature’ Six Bottle Red Selection brings you the following:
- Mabis Neropasso, a soft and fruity red from Veneto offering amazing punch and depth.
- Baglio Gibellina Sogno Del Sud Nero D’Avola from Sicily. Another soft and fruity bottle but this time bringing lovely ripe strawberries and plum flavours to the table.
- A bottle of Terra d’Alter Alfroncheiro from Alentejo, Portugal also brings bright and spicy flavours to the table with a hint of red berries and pepper.
- The Altolandon Mil Historias Bobal from Manchuela, Spain A bright & spicy style, wonderfully smooth and dark with bramble flavours to boot.
- Combel Cahors, full bodied Malbec, with its fruity, smooth and rich flavours.
- Plus, the In Situ Cabernet Sangiovese – A little gem from Chile, rustic, restrained yet fruity.